Personal information that we may collect
We may collect personal information in a variety of ways:
- We may collect personal information through our website, software applications, social media pages, e-mail messages, or other digital services e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter or register on our website.
- We may receive your personal information from other sources, such as public databases and social media platforms.
- We may collect personal information from you offline, such as when you attend a tradeshows, sign up for a newsletters, place an order over the phone, or contact our customer services.
HOW WE MAY USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We control access to personal information, and restricting access to personal information to individuals within our company who need such information to perform their responsibilities. We may use personal information for a variety of reasons, such as those listed below:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or product information, information alerts, or brochures.
- To complete and fulfill your request, communicate with you regarding your membership, and provide you with related customer service.
- To send administrative information to you such us information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To present products and offers tailored to you and to enhance our lists with information from other sources.
- To facilitate social sharing and communications functionality.
- For our business purposes, such as: data analysis; audits; developing new services; enhancing, improving, or modifying our services and technologies.
HOW WE MAY SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes unless you opt in to that sharing. Personal information we collect may be disclosed to third parties when necessary to perform services on our or on your behalf, including the following:
- To our third party service providers to provide services such as website hosting, data analysis and storage, payment processing, order fulfillment, e-mail delivery, credit card processing, auditing, marketing, and other similar services.
- To a third party in connection with any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock.
HOW WE MAY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect and share information that cannot, on its own, be used to identify you. We and our third party service providers may collect such information in a variety of ways:
- Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Services you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
- Using cookies in connection with your member account and our website.
- Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including e-mail recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates. Unless combined with personal information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are browser dependent and are essentially text files that contain information your browser saves on one of this folders for some websites that do send out cookies. By themselves, cookies pose no risk since they do not contain virus in any form nor do they spy on your PC content to compromise security. They are used to make online surfing faster and easier by make the sites you’ve visited remember who you are, like remembering you IP address or passwords, along with your own preferences.
However, if you do not accept these cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Services. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer, and you may need to log in every time you visit the applicable Services.
How to disable cookies?
All browsers contain the Tools menu the option Delete Browsing Data. Use this option to remove cookies and other site data and plug-ins, including data stored on your device by Adobe Flash Player (commonly known as Flash cookies).
- 1. Run Chrome
- 2. Click on the menu in the browser’s toolbar next to the url window
- 3. Select Settings
- 4. Click on Show Advanced Settings
- 5. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content Settings”
- 6. In the “Cookie” section, you can change the following cookie settings:
Allow saving data locally
Change local data only until exiting the browser
Prevent sites from setting cookies
Block third party cookies and site data
Manage exceptions for specific Internet sites
Remove one or all cookies
For more information, visit the dedicated page: Chrome
- 1. Run Mozilla Firefox
- 2. Click on the menu in the browser’s toolbar next to the url window
- 3. Select Options
- 4. Select the Privacy panel
- 5. Click on Show Advanced Settings
- 6. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content Settings”
- 7. In the “Track” section, you can change the following cookie settings:
Ask sites not to do any tracking
Inform sites on your availability to be tracked
Not to communicate any preference on personal data tracking
From the “History” section, you can:
By enabling the “Use customized settings”, select to accept third party cookies (always, from preferred or never visited sites) and store them for a certain time (until their expiry, until you close Firefox, or to be asked every time)
Remove single stored cookies
For more information, visit the dedicated page: Firefox
- 1. Run Safari
- 2. Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
- 3. In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from Internet sites.
- 4. To see which sites have stored cookies, click on Details
For more information, visit the dedicated page: Safari
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
- 1. Run Safari iOS
- 2. Touch Settings and then Safari
- 3. Touch Block Cookies and select from the various options: “Never”, “From third parties and advertisers” or “Always”
- 4. To delete all cookies stored by Safari, touch Settings, then Safari, and finally Delete Cookies and Data.
For more information, visit the dedicated page: iOS
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information. You may opt out at any time and free of charge from:
- If you no longer want to receive marketing-related e-mails from us or our affiliates, you may opt out of receiving them by following the opt-out instructions in any e-mail received from us or by contacting us.
- If you receive a marketing-related call from us and do not want to receive similar calls in the future, simply ask to be placed on our “do not call” list.
We will comply with your requests as soon as reasonably practicable.
Subject to applicable law, you may have the rights to request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law.
In your request, please make clear what personal information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database, or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal information that you have provided to us. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the particular e-mail address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, or delete personal information that has been previously provided to us by you, you may contact us here.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping or legal compliance purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
Copyright 2020 Testa Touch Canine Massage. All Rights Reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on Testa Touch Canine Massage internet sites are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or re posted. Some Testa Touch Canine Massage internet sites also contain material that is subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on Testa Touch Canine Massage internet sites are subject to the trademark rights of Testa Touch Canine Massage, including, but not limited to corporate logos and emblems.
THE INFORMATION ON THESE INTERNET SITES IS PROVIDED BY TESTA TOUCH CANINE MASSAGE “AS IS” AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. WHILE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, IT MAY INCLUDE ERRORS OR INACCURACIES.
THESE INTERNET SITES MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES WHICH ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF TESTA TOUCH CANINE MASSAGE THEREFORE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY LINKED SITE. TESTA TOUCH CANINE MASSAGE IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY TESTA TOUCH CANINE MASSAGE OF THE LINKED SITE.